Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Wanna Learn More?

In case anyone was in the least bit intrigued by my pitch about the Legal and Ethical Issues of New Media seminar we held at Drake recently, here's the link to the podcast so you can listen for yourself (you'll need iTunes to listen in).

The first portion features a lecture and Q&A with Professor Peter Yu about copyright issues and the Internet. The second portion includes a panel discussion/Q&A with:
  • John Riha, editorial director of Special Interest Media at Meredith Corporation (he has some interesting insights, magazine people!)
  • Chris Snider, assistant managing editor for digital at the Des Moines Register
  • Nathan Wright, founder of social media consulting firm Lava Row
  • Mike Sansone, an independent business consultant specializing in business blog and conversational copywriting
OK. I'll talk about something else soon. Promise.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Wow, I'm so sorry I wasn't there to listen in to this. I'm going to download this and listen on my way to work tomorrow. Way to wrangle an impressive crew, Julie.